ESCOBEDO presents DARIO Panelized System; taking our customary construction practices into a quality-constrolled panelized construction process for the high-end residential market.
Our panelized construction process allows us to build fully systems-integrated floor, wall and ceiling panels in-house with the same quality and precision with which we have always built onsite; now we simply build in a controlled atmosphere, with our own skilled craftsmen who ultimately erect the structures onsite– as well as provide high level artisan-quality fabrication of architectural elements of stone, steel and millwork.
• We build high-end custom residences, complete with custom architectural features that are one-of-a-kind designs in steel, stone and millwork.
• Clients we serve recognize and expect the value of premium quality, as do the architects with whom we work.
• Our process allows architects to do what they love– design, and allows us to take that design and create construction and shop drawings that result in a more quality build.
• Our process mitigates the constraints of weather and scarce labor forces since we fabricate the entire structure within our own facility.
• Our process allows us to construct in rural areas, as well as tight and challenging urban infill sites because most of the construction process happens under our own roof.
• Our process ensures a better building envelope since we integrate structural steel, light gauge framing and quality materials.
• Our process cuts builds times by up to half that of conventional construction.
• Our process offers clients significant savings on fixed costs due to expedited construction timelines.
We are not pre-fab.
We are not modular.
We are panelized.
Get more information at http://www.dariopanelized.com